Donate to Perennial
We rely on the support of individuals working in or retired from horticulture as well as the generosity of people who love gardening and gardens.
This year we aim to raise an additional £175,000 to mark our 175th anniversary. Your donation will help make a real difference to the lives of our clients. Thank you.
A regular gift is one of the best ways you can show your support for horticulturists and
their families. It helps us to plan our services for vulnerable people more effectively.
- £10 a month could help us pay for bunk beds for children currently sleeping on the floor or helps a Caseworker visit a client at home to assess their needs.
- £5 a month could help pay for hospital travel costs for a client or allow us to purchase a computer screen magnifier for a client with sight loss.
- £2 a month could help us purchase shoes for children or buy a convector heater for a client without central heating.
Your gift will help us support more people who need financial and social help. We
welcome donations of any amount over the phone, by cheque or you can donate online.
- £1,000 will buy a new boiler for a family living without hot water or heating
- £750 pays removal fees for a client fleeing domestic violence
- £500 will help furnish a small flat for someone who was previously homeless
- £200 pays for 10 sessions at a nursery for a baby whose parent is critically ill
- £150 will pay for a TV licence for a client whose only companion is the TV
- £50 will pay for a care alarm to be installed for an elderly or disabled client
- £25 pays for a new school uniform for the child of someone struggling to make ends meet.
or call us on 0800 093 8510.
or send your donation by cheque to:
115-117 Kingston Road
Everyclick and Give as you Live
Fundraise for Perennial every day by using Everyclick and Give as you Live.
Using Everyclick as your search engine will generate a donation to Perennial, as will doing your online shopping through Give as you Live.
Follow the links below to get started: