British 10K London Run
Join our team, and more than 20,000 other people, in running one of Britain’s largest mass-participation sporting events!
The British 10K London winds its way through some of the capital’s most famous landmarks. Starting on Piccadilly, you’ll head through Trafalgar Square, run along the Embankment, and pass by St. Paul’s Cathedral, before heading back to Westminster Bridge, where the finishing loop will take in the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey.
Your support will help raise money for HortAid, our year-long fundraising campaign, which raises money to help us support current and former horticulturists in need.
All runners will receive:
- A Perennial running vest or t-shirt
- Tips and advice on training and fundraising
- A finisher’s medal
- Chip timing
- A text message with your result within 2 hours of finishing
- A free race photograph (downloadable from the British 10K London website)
- Race result
- Commemorative finisher’s certificate (download)
- Official event programme
- Discounts to central London attractions/museums/eating out
Places are limited – so sign up today!BOOK TICKETS